Sunday, July 5, 2015

3 families in 1 house

      Everyone knows that I live with my parents. Now my brother, his wife, and their two kids have moved in with us. We live in a three bedroom two bathroom double-wide trailer which means each family gets one bedroom and two families share a bathroom. My brother (whose wife is super lazy) has the two kids one of which is almost three and the other is 6 months. They made their tiny closet into the three year old's bedroom. This only meant that her bed would barely fit in it while they surrounded it with hanging clothes. The amount of stuff they brought in with them is ridiculous. When you go in knowing that you are going to be living out of one bedroom, you do not bring your entire house with you. I live out of one bedroom and I have a storage shed for the rest of my stuff simply because the rest of the house is NOT mine, it is my parent's and I respect that. Apparently my brother and sister-in-law do not respect this because they have filled my parents' house with junk. They brought their 100 gallon fish tank simply because they didn't want to put it in storage. It now takes up one entire room. They have literally filled the family room with their stuff. I can't even comprehend how they thought it would be okay to take over my parent's house the way they did.
      In other news, I have been denied for a $500 loan from a tiny finance company which gives me little hope for moving out in the future. I didn't want to buy anything, I just wanted to build my credit up (because I am in default of my student loans like a large percentage of the US population). I am now in the process of saving as much as I can to take a CDL class so I can hopefully make more money (and maybe eventually begin paying back my loans again).
      Yesterday was the 4th of July which meant birthday fireworks for me. The only problem was I had to work and I have been working six days a week so I was too exhausted to even drive out for fireworks. I took my dog to the beach and stopped on the way back to buy some smaller fireworks. Luckily the neighbors set some off every year so I had those to watch as well. I leave you now with the video I made for to celebrate the 4th:








Song of the Day: Cheerleader by OMI




Movie of the Day: Independence Day


No comments:

Post a Comment