Sunday, January 15, 2012

New England Patriots

 


      I am an avid New England Patriots so I would like to encourage everyone to celebrate their win over Denver and advancement through the post-season. I thought the game was amazing to watch even though they were ahead through the entire game starting from kickoff at the beginning. I am a Tom Brady fan and I have to explain that I was so before they won their first Superbowl. I, like so many others, was lost after September 11th and I wanted to show my pride in the United States. I loved football and when I learned there was a team called the Patriots whose colors were red, white, and blue I was immediately hooked. The Patriots with their very handsome young quarterback were my healing mechanism that year. I've rooted for them ever since despite harrassment from my father and my college friends. When I obtained my first Tom Brady jersey this year for Christmas, it was the best Christmas I've had in years (as a fun fact, I also have a build-a-bear in New England Patriots outfit).
      In other news, we finally have some snow - which is awesom beyond belief. I finally got to drive my truck on snow-covered roads with little problems. I've come across another new band I like - The Boy and His Machine. I found them from a clearance cd at Hot Topic which is one of my favorite ways to find new bands. It is how I found Asking Alexandria, Dan Erickson, and Rocky Loves Emily.
      I also have 2 new jobs. I will be working in a factory starting Monday working on the electrical wiring and then in February I will start training for my first office job. The office job really has me excited because the facility looks great, all of the people seemed to be friendly, and everyone seemed to be close to my same age (as opposed to my last job where EVERYONE was above 40).
      In hopes of having a good year and in the spirit of change, I am considering cutting my hair so that I have bangs again. I haven't had them since elementary school but I've been in an Abby Sciuto mood (NCIS) which is leaving me with the urge to die my hair black again as well. I'm still unsure because I don't really know if I could pull off the goth pigtail look though:
 



Movie of the day: Au Pair 3
Song of the day: Impressive by Junior Doctor

No comments:

Post a Comment