Friday, January 6, 2012

Complete Boredom

      My search for employment  is still continueing unsuccessfully. I've applied to probably 20 jobs and it seems being a college graduate with a bachelor degree is not enough to give you experience or get you an interview. I've been trying to work on my diet - I've stopped eating junk food which blows because the remaining food is not as tasty. I'm still hoping to get into shape to join the military and I've started playing tennis on the Wii since it is too cold outside to go for a walk or run.
      In my complete boredom, I've been watching Warehouse 13 on Netflix. It is suprisingling very good but then I also enjoy Eureka on Syfy. I am currently on season 2 and season 3 just ended in December so I will have to wait for a while to watch season 3.
      I've officially become bored with facebook and twitter. I've also gotten bored with making stop-motion videos. I would really like to get into making real movies but I don't have a lot of friends nearby that would be interetested in anything to do with filmmaking.

Movie of the day: GI Joe: Rise of the Cobra
Song of the day: Pumped up Kicks by Foster the People

No comments:

Post a Comment