Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy 2012

      Well my intentions of not drinking on New Years Eve was dashed as soon as I walked in the door. I had to pick up the pizza and the place didn't take credit cards so I had to find an ATM and then pay a $2.50 fee just to get the stupid pizza. On the way back, which was about a half hour drive, I thought about the party. Normally at a party people joke and catch up - this made me realize that I now had to tell everyone that I was unemployed. After four years of being proud to be an out of state college student, I now had to face up to the facts. My goals had been fruitless. By the time I got to my parents house, I was ready to drink for the next four hours until the new year. I am not a drinker which tells you that although I am a heavy set girl, I am quite the light-weight when drinking. I started off with a shot of Tequila Rose and a Mikes Margarita. After this I followed with a Jose Quevo Margarita and a Amarritto Sour. By the time I finished all four, I had a headache and it was only 11 O'Clock. I thought it would be best if  I just took some advil and not drink anymore. For the toast I drank ginger ale instead of shots like everyone else had and I felt better. I was proud of myself though because I didn't throwup or have the runs like I normally do for a hangover. The worst I got was a headache and heartburn.
      Yesterday was my resting day that I always need after drinking. I got up around 11, watched Tropic Thunder, then decided I should finally learn how to use more funcitons on Sony Vegas so I made my first stop motion video on Youtube using Windows Movie Maker to cut down the time of the pictures and then placed it in Vegas to learn the green screen functions. Now I'm comfortable with the green screen. I think possibly today I might make a script and start another stop motion video with green screen. This is my first stop-motion video. I think it still needs to be shortened between pics but it was my test video.


Movie of the day: Tropic Thunder
Song of the Day: Came Out Swinging by The Wonder Years

No comments:

Post a Comment