Thursday, January 19, 2012

Decisions Decisions

      Today I missed a day at my new job because I had an interview for different one. Now I have a job in a factory doing easy work, an offer to start an office position the beginning of February, and now a position working security for the gas wells. I'm leaning toward taking the security job because it pays more than the other two, it is only three days a week, it is closer to where I live, and it is out of NY. I'm still hoping that I can get some overtime from it so that I have extra cash.
      My brother's party is tomorrow night. This is upsetting because I get up for work at 4am mornings so tomorrow when I get home, I want to be able to go to bed and have a nice peaceful sleep. A bunch of college kids boxing, drinking, and trying to blow their eadrums out is not my idea of a relaxing night. I think I may have to bring out the earplugs and headphones just to get to sleep.
      I finished the Percy Jackson series yesterday which saddens me knowing that the series is over. Yes there's the Heroes of Olympus series and the Kane Chronicals but I don't like the Kane Chronicals and the Heroes of Olympus doesn't fill the void. To make up for my empty time, I've started working on my story again. I always love working on it but my biggest difficulty is the beginning. The introduction has been killing me since I started the story in high school.

Movie of the day: Undercover Angel
Song of the day: Say that You Made Love to Me by Ten Year Vamp
(sorry no youtube video, I couldn't find one so I put the link to their website where you can listen to the song)
http://www.tenyearvamp.com/music.html

No comments:

Post a Comment