Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Boredom

Today was almost as uneventful as yesterday. Aside from waiting all day for a FedEx truck to come (which never did) and walking a mile to do laundry at work (when I rarely make the three foot hike to do it at home) I have been completely bored today. I even tried to sleep in but I was so worried about missing the stupid FedEx truck, I couldn't even relax.
I work in a department of about 40 people. Now aside from me, the youngest person out of all of them is 42 and more than half are close enough to retirement that you can tell the've been with the company for forever. I am only 23 and when I listen to all of the old men and women talking and joking about sex it makes me want to gag. Most of them are fun to hang out with but at their age I think the topics they talk about are weird. I kind of wish they were more people my own age working with me - at least one other person. They joke that I'm a baby and I guess compared to them I really am.

Movie of the day: Unaccompanied Minors
Song of the day: Poison by All Time Low

No comments:

Post a Comment