Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Christmas Party

Today started off wonderfully with snow dusting the ground. A perfect setting for the Christmas Party that we were having at work today. As I drove to work however, the snow diminished into silent water droplets on the windshield. My dreams of finally being able to go snowboarding dashed. The party started at 6pm which was supposed to be our first 15 minute break. As we munched on a full feast - ham and turkey galore, I watched the clock close in on 7 pm and I was completely content. Afterwards, being full of food left us highly unmotivated. We rested until our 8:00 lunch period when we decided to move to a more comfortable venue of lounge chairs. Only when 8:30 rolled around did we all decide we should probably get back to work. All in all, I really enjoyed today and hope my employment with this company continues.

Movie of the day: Employee of the Month
Song of the day: It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment