Sunday, December 4, 2011

Complete Opposites

   Yesterday I was exhausted and didn't want to do anything all day. Today was the complete opposite of yesterday. I cleaned my bedroom, rearranged my bedroom, did two loads of laundry, and assisted my parents in repairing the sink's water pipes. I wish I had tomorrow off as well so that I could rest from the work I did today. I've even uploaded some pictures to facebook of me and my college friends.
   Last night I had no significant dreams after staying up late watching X-Men Origins Wolverine. I feel most of the time that my life is way too boring. I don't go out to the bars because my friends are mostly those that I met freshman year in college and now they are scattered out across the country. I have no one to go out with and even if I did, I wouldn't be able to drink because I would be driving 30 miles home - I do NOT drink and drive. Normally when I go to the movies, ice skating, or snowboarding I go by myself which sometimes becomes even more depressing. Have you ever went to the theatre to see one of the Twilight sequels by yourself?
   Next weekend I can't decide if I want to go to the movies or ice skating or roller skating. Hopefully I don't feel as terrible as I did this weekend.

Movie of the day: Firehouse Dog
Song of the Day: Re-gaining Unconciousness by NOFX

No comments:

Post a Comment