Friday, December 2, 2011

The Weekend is Here!

I was completely excited this morning. On Fridays, I have the option of working an earlier shift or coninueing on the 4 to midnight. Very few people work 4-12 on Firdays and those of us who do tend to get our work done early. I was excited because I figured I could finally upload a digital copy movie to my iPod and wath that for the remainder of the night after hurrying around to finish my work. Well, first the Internet at home wouldn't work, then the Internet at work wouldn't work, and then iTunes wouldn't work, and finally my battery on my laptop died before I could get the movie downloaded. Irritating! So now I will have to male due with Robot Chicken on YouTube - but next Friday BEWARE I will have my movie!

Movie of the day: A-Team
Song of the day: Teenagers by My Chemical Romance

No comments:

Post a Comment