Friday, December 23, 2011

The Day Before the Day Before Christmas

      Since Christmas is two days away, I decided I needed to get It's a Wonderful Life out to watch tomorrow night. For now I am waiting for How the Grinch Stole Christmas to come on the tv. I went to my parent's last night and made cookies with my mom. We ended up with penut butter, chocolatte chip, butterscotch, and my new favorite coconut-walnut-pecan-oatmeal cookies. All of my shopping in done thankfully because I went with my Dad today to find something for my Mom and the stores weren't too bad but the traffic was horrible.
      In other joyous holiday news (sarcasm heavy) I lost my job last week so now I am trying to enjoy the holidays and keep my mind clear. After New Years I am going to apply for some security guard jobs and I've made it my pre-resolution to get into shape so hopefully by my birthday in July I will be able to join the military.
      I am excited about Christmas though. I got my mom a Kitchenaid blender to go with her mixer - a light pink, I got my dad a resetting target and five boxes of bullets for his 22, and I got my brother two dvds (The Hangover 2 and Jeff Dunham).

Movie of the day: The Christmas Shoes
Song of the day: Tonight by FM Static

No comments:

Post a Comment